The charming college CREST comprises the five distinct dynamic symbols, such as the wheel, the microscope, the burning lamp, the bunch of wheat and the open book. It epitomizes how our temple of higher learning aims at accelerating the process of modernisation keeping in view of the glorious past, the dynamic present and the prosperous future.
- The WHEEL stands for dynamism.
- The MICROSCOPE symbolizes the scientific development of the modern times in the field of Science and Technology.
- The OPEN BOOK with LIGHTED LAMP is the emblem of dissemination of knowledge dispelling darkness.
- The bunch of WHEAT signifies the agricultural development for food sufficiency.
- Lastly the Vedic saying "TAMASO MA JYOTIR GAMAYA" means ‘To Move from Darkness to Light.’